There are so many helpful ways for you to be able to bless TransformAsia. Here are a few ways you can help us:
- Giving a donation of $18 for a backpack to one of the orphans on your child’s behalf
- Giving a year of school supplies to one of a poor child for $35
- Sponsor an orphan at $42/month Buying school uniforms for a child at $30 (2 sets) and shoes
- Sponsor a rural pastor at $120/month
- Sponsor a high school student at $42/month
- Sponsor a college student at $1,200/year
- Sponsor a student at the New Development Center and protect them from domestic abuse at $58/month
- Feed a child at the Joy Day Care (child from the dump) or the Street Children at the Battambang Center at $35/month
To be able to donate to any of these, please just go to the top of the page and click on “Give.” And for the sponsorships just click on the red “Sponsorship” button. For backpack and school supplies, please click on the red “Program” button and follow the information there.
If you have so generously donated* on behalf of someone we have a few extra steps for you:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you have given a backpack. And please include the name of the person who you donated on behalf of and also the mailing address in which we can send a certificate stating that a backpack was given to a child in need in Cambodia.
Thank you again for the support you are giving to us. We couldn’t do it without your financial gifts, but the best gift you could give to us this Christmas is praying for our ministry. We know that the Lord can move mountains when we humble ourselves before him and pray (just talking to Him). Thank you!
* Please note–we can only give tax credit to the U.S.A. at the moment. We are working on other countries at the moment. Thank you for your understanding.